Saturday 13 July 2024

Welcome to the Church of Noise!

Hi guys!

At the moment I'm working on a Noise Marines Kill Team (counts as Warp Coven - yes, I DO think it works. ;) ), and I wanted to make some really cool Noise Marines. That, however, was not an easy task. I spent many evenings scouring the internet, and eventually giving up my search for cool 3rd party bits to make some. Everything I've found was either "boobs! Boobs everywhere!", missing the 40k aesthetic or just plain bad. I don't like the 80's guitar hero thing for Noise Marines at all. I want them to be freaky, twisted and really really scary. 

I took a deep breath, sketched some things on paper, installed Blender (free 3d sculpting software) on my computer, and set to work trying to learn how to use the software, and making my own bits. It took 2-3 weeks of using most of my evenings on it (it is a STEEP learning curve), but I think I've managed getting some stuff done that I'm very happy with. I got them printed by a guy I found on FB, and it was SO cool to get physical copies of the stuff I'd done. 


+++ If you are interested in these files, you can buy them here: https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/sonic-marine-parts +++


Here are the parts I've done: 











Here are the miniatures (mostly based on Chaos Havocs bodies), with the bits added: