Sunday 22 October 2017

Something big is approaching...

Inspired by the ever inspiring Biohazard (http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/234115-world-eaters-warband/) I saw a Redemptor Dreadnought conversion, and I saw that it was good. Actually I started out really not liking the model when I first saw it, but after seeing Biohazards version, I got so inspired that I had to do one myself for my DG.

Here is the humble beginnings of my Leviathan Dreadnought. It's obviously very WIP, and it's only mockup stage (I'm not sure about the sarcophagus or front armour - the shoulder pads obviously need some work as well), but the basics are starting to form - I knew it needed to have the front armour rounded, as well as the shin armour, to match my existing Daemon engines - it would look out of place to suddenly have a lot of square edges. I'm also pondering how to do a Grav Flux Bombard - any ideas?


It's only really when you see it in real life, that you appreciate how big this fella is - but I've included a scale shot, so you can get an idea: