Sunday 13 August 2023

Inquisition Kill Team

 I'm almost done with my Inquisition Kill Team (modelling wise of course) - and of course the Kill Team design team had to go and throw a wrench in the wheel with their balance dataslate! 

It's all good, and maybe it was needed, but now I have to figure out if I replace the pistolier, give the servitor a heavy bolter or use a grenade launcher gunner Kasrkin. Decisions, decisions... 

Anyway, I've grown a bit tired of the same old black cardboard background I'm using, so this post was mainly an excuse to experiment a bit with a new backdrop. I think I like it, but I need to let it simmer for a while. 

I was really excited when news of a bespoke Inquisition team broke, but the excitement became kinda "meh..." when I saw the miniatures; for a Kill Team practically dripping in potential character, the miniatures are pretty boring. Oh well, luckily I love building stuff, so armed with a roster, I began dreaming up some characterful (IMO) models. 

The main part of the Kill Team: 

Servitor, Mystic, Interrogator, Death World Veteran, Pistolier, Questkeeper

(Kasrkin) Gunner, Vox-Trooper, Recon-Trooper, Medic, Sharpshooter