Tuesday, 25 July 2017

Daemon Prince progress...

A bit of progress on the Daemon Prince - I got an idea last night, looking at a pink horror mouth, and I did some greenstuffing and ended up with something I actually really like for the head.

I'm trying out a third option for the lower body - something more creepy, mechanic and insectile:

As always, let me know what you think. :)


  1. Glad to see you're back. Been following yours posts on Bolter & chainsword.
    Amazing work.

    I like the more bulbous body you had over there as a test over the thin one here

  2. Thanks for the kind words! :)

    I've just ordered some legs from a bits site - I'll see if that improves things. :)

  3. DAEMON Tools Pro Crack
    I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me